Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Call After Suspension

Alice: Hello! This is directory assistance. How can I help you?
Caller: I got a wrong number and I want a refund for that!
Alice: I do apologize. I will give you a refund but first, let me search the correct number for you.
Caller: I was looking for the number for RNID and your colleague gave me a number which is not yet in service!
Alice: I'll search for that number now.. Is that RNID which stands for the Royal National Institute for Deaf People?
Caller: Yes.
Alice: Can I please check the number that was given to you?
Caller: It's 0808 808 012. I dialed that number twice and it wasn't working.
Alice: I have the correct number for RNID and it is 0808 808 0123. Maybe you just failed to hear the last digit.
Caller: Are you telling me that I am DEAF?!?
Alice: No. I am sorry.
Caller: What?!?
Alice: I said I am sorry.
Caller: You f*c*ing b*t*c*h! I will never use this service again!

(Caller dropped the call)

4 comments:

The Snappy Sparrow said...

comment test

cat said...

Hello! I was gonna comment on this before! That lady is crazy btw!!!! HAHA!

Nitin said...

finally you got your comments back.. thats great!

The Snappy Sparrow said...

@nikki, shes deaf! hahah

@nitin, yes finally. :)